Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fake job offers from JINYU Industry Group, China


Sir/Madam,
I am writing to inquire if you might be interested in part-time employment with our company.JINYU Industry Group (China) is looking for energetic and committed individuals to fill the part-time receivables clerk position, As a receivables clerk, you will be in charge of processing and facilitating investment funds transfers initiated by clients in the US under the supervision of the regional manager. A perfect candidate should be a good COMMUNICATOR who is also comfortable with numbers. College education or basic administrative experience is a plus.
No relocation is required from a successful candidate. This opening is a great opportunity for those looking for a reasonable trade-off between income and work load, such as senior citizens or self-employed individuals.
JINYU Industry Group (China) is a high-tech enterprise through ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification, and our factory got the honor of environmental protection, founded in 1984 and registered manufacturing company offering heating element and molybdenum disilicide heating elements.
The position is commission-based, and it will typically take up to 6 hours per week to fulfill your duties: coordinate payments from our clients, receive payments which come in form of cheques, and forward 90% of funds received to the proper branch office, as instructed. The remaining 10% is your wage. Since this position is need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income, Your commission is available immediately, so there is no need to wait for the payroll check in the end of the month.
As regards the tax, you will be paying your income tax, either as an individual or as a business entity,calculated as a percentage of the commissions received for fulfilling your duties.
In order to qualify for the position, you must be a permanent US resident aged 30 and above.
To apply for this position
Interested applicants should reply with the below to: Mr Liu Kenneth(liukenneth@w.cn)
Full Legal Name :Address :City :State :Zip code :Country :Nationality
:Age:Present occupation:
Home and Cell # :
As soon as we receive your reply one of our Human Resource Managers will contact you through email, with an approval letter if the management decides you are a successful candidate.
HR MANAGER
JINYU GROUP, LTD
Dengfeng city,Henan province.
China.
All Response must be sent to (liukenneth@w.cn)

No comments:

Post a Comment