Skip to main content

Bank transfer fraud

My name is Ghohestani Hananehsadat Seyedhemed; I was born in Mashad, Iran on 05th March
1991 to Mr and Mrs G. Seyedhemed, who dead in the January 2011 plane crash in Iran that killed more
than 80 people including my Father, Mother and younger brother Ali.
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/nearly-80-killed-in-iran-plane-crash/186668

My father was a retired nuclear scientist and has worked in different project in Iran and outside
Iran but lately there was a spate of serial killings of Iranian nuclear scientist and my father knew
about it and was making arrangement for our trip and relocation to a foreign country and me and my
brother was issued international passport on 15th July 2010 in preparation for our relocation and my
father also made a deposit in a foreign bank amounting to $24,500,000USD(Twenty Four Million Five
Hundred United States Dollars) for the settling in another country.

Since my father died i have been trying to get the funds because i have the deposit documents and
contact of his Lawyer who i have spoken with just after my fathers death but as a single lady in Iran
you just cannot do anything on your own, you are not allowed to travel out of Iran and moreover with
no access to telephone or constant internet. My father’s family took all that my father had here in Iran
and forced me into marrying my father’s Friend when i disagreed initially they beat me and said as a single
girl i cannot stay alone so i had no choice than to marry him. My life is really miserable because i am not
allowed to go out, have visitors or use the phone.I have lost my pride as a woman. Luckily for me, my
husband has a daughter my age and she allows me use her computer when she is around actually not
knowing what i do here.

Please i am contacting you in the Name of Almighty Allah who i serve and who my family serve to help
me in getting these funds. All you need to do is stand as my family member and be next of Kin because
the Lawyer told me then to suggest anybody who can stand as the next of kin and he will prepare
necessary document but i cannot bring anyone from my father’s family since all they want is to claim my
father’s property.

I will send you the deposit certificate and the Lawyers contact so that you can make urgent contact
with him. I will also send you my ID or passport for Identification if you need that. You may wonder why
i am contacting you, a complete stranger but i trust you more than my father’s brothers who has done no
good but harm to me and i know that you will not disappoint me too because i have gone through nights
of prayers just to locate a reliable person who can help me out of this problem.

I will need you to reply me with your details as follows to (iranianhananehsadat@gawab.com)

Name.................................
Address.............................
Phone number........................
Age.................................
Sex.................................
Occupation..........................
Email:..............................


As soon as the money is transferred to you. We shall share the total amount 60% for me and 30% for you
and 10% for any expenses incurred during this transaction. I want to use my share to get out of Iran and
invest in a foreign Country. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible and may Allah bless you and your
family.


Respectfully,
Ghohestani Hananehsadat Seyedhemed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jobs Scam - TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE

Never Apply if you receive this email . It's a scam in the name of TONY & JOES SEAFOOD PLACE TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE Address : 3000 K St. NW Washington, DC 20007 Georgetown's Washington Harbour U.S.A. Ph: (202) 944 4545 Email: tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ATTENTION JOB SEEKER, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE JOB OPENING AT TONY & JOES’S SEAFOOD PLACE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE ADVICE TO SEND HIS OR HER C.V/RESUME TO : EMAIL : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn OPENNING JOBS ARE LISTED BELOW: *(ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT). (CHEFS). (CLEANER). (COMPUTER OPERATORS). *(DEPUTY MANAGER).(DRIVERS MEDICAL). (ATTENDANT). (RECEPTIONIST RESERVATION). *(DESK SALES IN THE BAR).(CHIEF SECURITY). (ENGINEERS). (WAITER ADMINISTRATOR). *(HOUSE KEEPING). (SALES EXECUTIVE). (EXECUTIVE HOUSE KEEPER). *(ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE). (HOUSEKEEPER). FRONT OFFICE .. ETC. E-MAIL YOUR C.V/RESUME TO : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.Director Airport Inspection Officer United Nations.

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.   < service@hondasai4.com > Thanks, How are you doing today?  Hope you are doing very fine? I am newly transferred from the London Heathrow International Airport United Kingdom to Will Rogers World Airport here in the United States of America for an important official inspection duty.  During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned Metal Trunk boxes. The details of the consignment boxes including your name the official documents from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.  Please note that I have paid for all the necessary needed legal documentation charges on your behalf and will be delivery your consignment boxes to your contact address by tomorrow evening. But I will share it 75% to you and 25% to me.   Please your current contact address, Full Name, Telephone Number, and your nearest local airport are highly needed to avoid delay in locating you upon my arrival at your local airport, al

RBI: Congratulation!!! Fraud in the name of Reserve Bank of India. RBI Fraud

Mail from  Reserve Bank Of India" <rbibk@india.com                                                                                                                            Customer Service Department Reserve Bank of  India 1st Floor, Amar Building Sir P.M. Road,  Fort Mumbai-400 001 . Chief General Manager Shri Kaza Sudhakar Kind Attention , This is to inform you that this esteemed bank (RBI) received your winning (FUND) the sum of ($500,000.00 USD) from UK BLACKBERRY CO., and the total amount was loaded in (ATM) which will be re-loaded into five (5) ATM CARD and send to you after it's activation process. You are hereby required to furnish us with the information below: Name: ........... Address:......... State............ Age:............. Gender:........... Phone:............ Occupation:...... Copy of Your Identity:..... (IF AVAILABLE) We are expecting your information immediately. Oncemore Congratulation! Management, Reserve Bank Of India