Skip to main content

Burkina Faso Scam

Hello,

Kindly allow me the privilege of introducing myself to you, My Name is Miss Juliet Kipkalya Kones, 24 Years Old Female and never married, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart, Asking for your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthy someone who will understand mypresent condition and come to my rescue here in the Mission Refuge Camp here in Burkina Faso. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moments since the deathof my father. My father was the Former Minister Kenyan road. And Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Lobos had been on board the Cessna 210, WhichWas headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area Kalong’s called, in East Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash-through the website below
Site:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After theburial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Business man and never care for me because I refuse to give her information about the money my father deposited with my name as the next of Kin in a Bank in Burkina Faso.My father deposited the sum of $5.8 Million Dollars with my name and I haveconfirmed from the (Management of the Bank) on my arrival here in Burkina Faso,The Group Head, and Foreign Operation Department. DR, SAWADOGO SULE Informed meabout the legal procedure and Instructions from my father after he depositedthe money. To look for someone who willstand as my trustee also present account where the bank will transfer the moneyalso the person who will help me invest the money while I complete my studiesalso To get married and settle down with a man as life partner.

I don'tknow how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so thatmy stepmother will never see me again as you will relocate me over to settledown while you will invest the money. Now, I urgently need your humbleassistance to move this money from the bank here to your own bank account,that’s why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe thatby the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely. I am ready topay 30% of the total amount to you if you help me in this transaction and helpme look for a good university where I will complete my studies If you can handlethis project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me by reply this mail.

Please,note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction
as quick aspossible because the bank has already agreed to release the money because I have some documents which the requested from me on my arrival, I will send youmy identification card as soon as I hear from you.

Yourssincerely Juliet,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jobs Scam - TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE

Never Apply if you receive this email . It's a scam in the name of TONY & JOES SEAFOOD PLACE TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE Address : 3000 K St. NW Washington, DC 20007 Georgetown's Washington Harbour U.S.A. Ph: (202) 944 4545 Email: tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ATTENTION JOB SEEKER, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE JOB OPENING AT TONY & JOES’S SEAFOOD PLACE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE ADVICE TO SEND HIS OR HER C.V/RESUME TO : EMAIL : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn OPENNING JOBS ARE LISTED BELOW: *(ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT). (CHEFS). (CLEANER). (COMPUTER OPERATORS). *(DEPUTY MANAGER).(DRIVERS MEDICAL). (ATTENDANT). (RECEPTIONIST RESERVATION). *(DESK SALES IN THE BAR).(CHIEF SECURITY). (ENGINEERS). (WAITER ADMINISTRATOR). *(HOUSE KEEPING). (SALES EXECUTIVE). (EXECUTIVE HOUSE KEEPER). *(ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE). (HOUSEKEEPER). FRONT OFFICE .. ETC. E-MAIL YOUR C.V/RESUME TO : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.Director Airport Inspection Officer United Nations.

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.   < service@hondasai4.com > Thanks, How are you doing today?  Hope you are doing very fine? I am newly transferred from the London Heathrow International Airport United Kingdom to Will Rogers World Airport here in the United States of America for an important official inspection duty.  During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned Metal Trunk boxes. The details of the consignment boxes including your name the official documents from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.  Please note that I have paid for all the necessary needed legal documentation charges on your behalf and will be delivery your consignment boxes to your contact address by tomorrow evening. But I will share it 75% to you and 25% to me.   Please your current contact address, Full Name, Telephone Number, and your nearest local airport are highly needed to avoid delay in locating you upon my arrival at your local airport, al

RBI: Congratulation!!! Fraud in the name of Reserve Bank of India. RBI Fraud

Mail from  Reserve Bank Of India" <rbibk@india.com                                                                                                                            Customer Service Department Reserve Bank of  India 1st Floor, Amar Building Sir P.M. Road,  Fort Mumbai-400 001 . Chief General Manager Shri Kaza Sudhakar Kind Attention , This is to inform you that this esteemed bank (RBI) received your winning (FUND) the sum of ($500,000.00 USD) from UK BLACKBERRY CO., and the total amount was loaded in (ATM) which will be re-loaded into five (5) ATM CARD and send to you after it's activation process. You are hereby required to furnish us with the information below: Name: ........... Address:......... State............ Age:............. Gender:........... Phone:............ Occupation:...... Copy of Your Identity:..... (IF AVAILABLE) We are expecting your information immediately. Oncemore Congratulation! Management, Reserve Bank Of India