Skip to main content

FRAUD deal - medicinal and food supplement.

Dear Brother,

I am 65Yrs old Indian based in Ghana. Our Company, which is involved in the rearing of thoroughbred Horses and other exotic Pets, is seeking a particular medicinal/food supplement.

The company used to get the supplies from China until three Months ago when the supplying Company encountered problems with ours due to non-performance of the existing Contract.

Last Week, I got information from China that the Product is sold in India and I have inquired to confirm it positively. Now I need you as a fellow Indian to partner with me and buy the Product from the dealer in India, then sell to our Company at a higher rate on Cash & Carry basis. I need to stress here that there's no risk involved and it's not against anyone but simple transaction, in your offer you can insist that the transaction be done only in India, not CIF, FOB, etc. The Company just buy from you and handle their own shipping.

From my inquiry, the selling price in India is twice lower than the price that we usually buy from China, this means that we have great opportunity for huge profits depending on how you're able to deal with the Company. At my age I should be retired and I think this opportunity as consolation from the Creator.

If you are interested, do contact me for further details let me have your phone number so that we may converse.

Best wishes

Suresh Sharma
Email:sharman_suresh@rediffmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jobs Scam - TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE

Never Apply if you receive this email . It's a scam in the name of TONY & JOES SEAFOOD PLACE TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE Address : 3000 K St. NW Washington, DC 20007 Georgetown's Washington Harbour U.S.A. Ph: (202) 944 4545 Email: tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ATTENTION JOB SEEKER, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE JOB OPENING AT TONY & JOES’S SEAFOOD PLACE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE ADVICE TO SEND HIS OR HER C.V/RESUME TO : EMAIL : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn OPENNING JOBS ARE LISTED BELOW: *(ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT). (CHEFS). (CLEANER). (COMPUTER OPERATORS). *(DEPUTY MANAGER).(DRIVERS MEDICAL). (ATTENDANT). (RECEPTIONIST RESERVATION). *(DESK SALES IN THE BAR).(CHIEF SECURITY). (ENGINEERS). (WAITER ADMINISTRATOR). *(HOUSE KEEPING). (SALES EXECUTIVE). (EXECUTIVE HOUSE KEEPER). *(ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE). (HOUSEKEEPER). FRONT OFFICE .. ETC. E-MAIL YOUR C.V/RESUME TO : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES...

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.Director Airport Inspection Officer United Nations.

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.   < service@hondasai4.com > Thanks, How are you doing today?  Hope you are doing very fine? I am newly transferred from the London Heathrow International Airport United Kingdom to Will Rogers World Airport here in the United States of America for an important official inspection duty.  During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned Metal Trunk boxes. The details of the consignment boxes including your name the official documents from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.  Please note that I have paid for all the necessary needed legal documentation charges on your behalf and will be delivery your consignment boxes to your contact address by tomorrow evening. But I will share it 75% to you and 25% to me.   Please your current contact address, Full Name, Telephone Number, and your nearest local airport are highly needed to avoid delay in locating you upon my arrival a...

Fake mail from Mrs. Marline Ambrose

Mrs. Marline Ambrose  <lorenzo.garavaglia@alice.it> Attn. Please We have last month of April, 2017 received a payment credit instruction from the federal Government of Royal Kingdom of Benin Republic to credit your account with your contract payment which is in the custody of our reserve Bank account here in Benin Republic. This is to notify you that your funds $3.7Million United State Dollars has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds directly to your nominated bank account Because we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service Via United Parcel Security Shipping Company. Be inform that your funds have been package as consignment box and deposited in the custody of UPS United Parcel Services head office here in Benin Republic for immediate delivery to your Home address, The reason why UPS is ...