Skip to main content

Email scam in the name of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

Compliments of the day, I hope this message meet you in a very right state
of mind, but before I proceed, I wish to first of all introduce myself. My
Name is Mr. Michael A. Arokodare I am the Group Executive Director {GED}
Finance and Account of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation {NNPC}. I
need your assistance to move the Sum of US$35M. This fund was part of the
fund from the over Invoicing after the just concluded turn around
Maintenance of Warri and Port Harcourt Refineries by our Corporation
recently.

I am ready to give you 30% of the Total Fund at the end of this transaction
for your Assistance.Please if you are interested in this deal get back to
me,but if you are not, do not border to contact me back,and you must give me
all the assurance that you will keep it confidential if you agree to work
with me until the above amount gets into your possession. So if you’re
sincerely and honestly interested in assisting me move this fund, Please
Kindly Confirm the following Details.

YOUR FULL NAME.
YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS.
TELEPHONE & MOBILE.
COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS {CORPORATE ACCOUNT WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED}.

I am looking forward for your kind response.

Best Regards.
Mr. Michael A. Arokodare
GED Finance and Account {NNPC}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jobs Scam - TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE

Never Apply if you receive this email . It's a scam in the name of TONY & JOES SEAFOOD PLACE TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE Address : 3000 K St. NW Washington, DC 20007 Georgetown's Washington Harbour U.S.A. Ph: (202) 944 4545 Email: tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ATTENTION JOB SEEKER, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE JOB OPENING AT TONY & JOES’S SEAFOOD PLACE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE ADVICE TO SEND HIS OR HER C.V/RESUME TO : EMAIL : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn OPENNING JOBS ARE LISTED BELOW: *(ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT). (CHEFS). (CLEANER). (COMPUTER OPERATORS). *(DEPUTY MANAGER).(DRIVERS MEDICAL). (ATTENDANT). (RECEPTIONIST RESERVATION). *(DESK SALES IN THE BAR).(CHIEF SECURITY). (ENGINEERS). (WAITER ADMINISTRATOR). *(HOUSE KEEPING). (SALES EXECUTIVE). (EXECUTIVE HOUSE KEEPER). *(ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE). (HOUSEKEEPER). FRONT OFFICE .. ETC. E-MAIL YOUR C.V/RESUME TO : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES...

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.Director Airport Inspection Officer United Nations.

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.   < service@hondasai4.com > Thanks, How are you doing today?  Hope you are doing very fine? I am newly transferred from the London Heathrow International Airport United Kingdom to Will Rogers World Airport here in the United States of America for an important official inspection duty.  During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned Metal Trunk boxes. The details of the consignment boxes including your name the official documents from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.  Please note that I have paid for all the necessary needed legal documentation charges on your behalf and will be delivery your consignment boxes to your contact address by tomorrow evening. But I will share it 75% to you and 25% to me.   Please your current contact address, Full Name, Telephone Number, and your nearest local airport are highly needed to avoid delay in locating you upon my arrival a...

Fake mail from Mrs. Marline Ambrose

Mrs. Marline Ambrose  <lorenzo.garavaglia@alice.it> Attn. Please We have last month of April, 2017 received a payment credit instruction from the federal Government of Royal Kingdom of Benin Republic to credit your account with your contract payment which is in the custody of our reserve Bank account here in Benin Republic. This is to notify you that your funds $3.7Million United State Dollars has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds directly to your nominated bank account Because we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service Via United Parcel Security Shipping Company. Be inform that your funds have been package as consignment box and deposited in the custody of UPS United Parcel Services head office here in Benin Republic for immediate delivery to your Home address, The reason why UPS is ...