Skip to main content

Donation email scam

DONATION FOR THE LORD
From: Mrs. Sandra John


PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.I am the above name person from London. I am married to Dr. Howard Oliver who worked with London Embassy in Indonesia for nine years before he died in the year 2001. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians and we lived happily. Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is really against.

When my late husband was alive he secured $15Million (Fifteen Million U.S. Dollars) with financial institution here in London. Presently, this money is still with the financial institution. Recently, my Doctor told me that from all the test conducted on my health, I am not going to last long, especially, due to my cancer and stroke. But what disturbs me most now is stroke.

Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to churches or Christian individual especially people that was attacked by the earthquake that will utilize this money the way I wish. I want a church or individual that will use this money to fund churches, Orphanages and Widows. Also, the propagation of the work of God, building and maintaining the house of God through this money, is very important.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians but all wicked. I don’t want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers or by wicked people, for their own selfish interest and in an ungodly manner. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me sometimes. I don't want them to know about this development, but I know that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Financial institution in London. I will also give you all information regarding the deposit of this money. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and your church to always pray for me because God work in mysterious ways. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Who ever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Sandra John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jobs Scam - TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE

Never Apply if you receive this email . It's a scam in the name of TONY & JOES SEAFOOD PLACE TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE Address : 3000 K St. NW Washington, DC 20007 Georgetown's Washington Harbour U.S.A. Ph: (202) 944 4545 Email: tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ATTENTION JOB SEEKER, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE JOB OPENING AT TONY & JOES’S SEAFOOD PLACE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE ADVICE TO SEND HIS OR HER C.V/RESUME TO : EMAIL : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn OPENNING JOBS ARE LISTED BELOW: *(ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT). (CHEFS). (CLEANER). (COMPUTER OPERATORS). *(DEPUTY MANAGER).(DRIVERS MEDICAL). (ATTENDANT). (RECEPTIONIST RESERVATION). *(DESK SALES IN THE BAR).(CHIEF SECURITY). (ENGINEERS). (WAITER ADMINISTRATOR). *(HOUSE KEEPING). (SALES EXECUTIVE). (EXECUTIVE HOUSE KEEPER). *(ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE). (HOUSEKEEPER). FRONT OFFICE .. ETC. E-MAIL YOUR C.V/RESUME TO : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES...

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.Director Airport Inspection Officer United Nations.

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.   < service@hondasai4.com > Thanks, How are you doing today?  Hope you are doing very fine? I am newly transferred from the London Heathrow International Airport United Kingdom to Will Rogers World Airport here in the United States of America for an important official inspection duty.  During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned Metal Trunk boxes. The details of the consignment boxes including your name the official documents from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.  Please note that I have paid for all the necessary needed legal documentation charges on your behalf and will be delivery your consignment boxes to your contact address by tomorrow evening. But I will share it 75% to you and 25% to me.   Please your current contact address, Full Name, Telephone Number, and your nearest local airport are highly needed to avoid delay in locating you upon my arrival a...

Fake mail from Mrs. Marline Ambrose

Mrs. Marline Ambrose  <lorenzo.garavaglia@alice.it> Attn. Please We have last month of April, 2017 received a payment credit instruction from the federal Government of Royal Kingdom of Benin Republic to credit your account with your contract payment which is in the custody of our reserve Bank account here in Benin Republic. This is to notify you that your funds $3.7Million United State Dollars has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds directly to your nominated bank account Because we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service Via United Parcel Security Shipping Company. Be inform that your funds have been package as consignment box and deposited in the custody of UPS United Parcel Services head office here in Benin Republic for immediate delivery to your Home address, The reason why UPS is ...