Skip to main content

Fake email from UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (U.B.A) OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

FROM THE DESK OF MR Abdel Aziz

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (U.B.A) OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.



CONFIDENTIAL TRUST BUSINESS DEAL

I KNEW THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. I AM THE AUDITING MANAGER IN UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (U.B.A), OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I HOPED THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST AND CONFIDENT THAT I AM ABOUT TO IMPOSE ON YOU FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFIT OF OUR FAMILIES.

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF (USD$13.7) MILLION DOLLARS TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 7 BANKING DAYS. THIS MONEY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR YEARS IN OUR BANK WITHOUT ANY BODY CLAIMING THE FUND.



I WANT THE BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER (THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT) BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER (MR.HATEM KAMIL ABDUL FATAH WHOM UNFORTUNATELY LOST HIS LIFE BY SHOOTING FROM UNKNOW PEOPLE IN IRAQ, YOU MAY READ MORE ABOUT THE INCIDENT ON VISITING THIS BBC NEWS WEBSITE:http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/3970619.stm http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979



I DON'T WANT THE MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK TREASURER ACCOUNT AS AN ABANDONED FUND. SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU SO THAT THE BANK CAN RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUSTOMER. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL AS A TOP SECRET AND DELETE IT IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.



UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU FULL DETAILS ON HOW THE BUSINESS WILL BE EXECUTED AND ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE 30% OFTHE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM IF YOU AGREE TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS WITH ME.

AND 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT ARISES ON THE PROCESSBEFORE THE FUND GET INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SUCH AS TELEPHONE CALLS BILLS (ETC).

REPLY VERY URGENT. BELOW IS MY CONTACT.

Comments

  1. Atten: Beneficiaries Mr. salman ahmed .
    This is administrative charge to pay $320, dollar for it cash to be transferred to your account. If you send this fee we shall transfer the cash $16.5million dollar as it has been intructed. by Mrs. Zainab Yusuf.

    Receievers : friday timothy nzeruem, accountant officer.

    City : Cotonou
    Country: Benin

    Senders : Mr. salman ahmed .

    Mtcn------

    Text Question: InGod
    Answer: Trust


    We shall wait you to send this fee to enable us finish transfer process.

    Yours sincerely,
    Dr.Peter Williams
    Foreign Operation Director,
    United Bank for Africa.
    Benin, Cotonou
    Tel: + 229 98 75 52 81





    THE ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES AND TRANSFER CLEAN-BILL OF RECORDS COST YOU ONLY $320.00 DOLLARS? SO SEND THIS $320 DOLLAR IMMEDIATEL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jobs Scam - TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE

Never Apply if you receive this email . It's a scam in the name of TONY & JOES SEAFOOD PLACE TONY & JOE’S SEAFOOD PLACE Address : 3000 K St. NW Washington, DC 20007 Georgetown's Washington Harbour U.S.A. Ph: (202) 944 4545 Email: tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ATTENTION JOB SEEKER, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE JOB OPENING AT TONY & JOES’S SEAFOOD PLACE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE ADVICE TO SEND HIS OR HER C.V/RESUME TO : EMAIL : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn OPENNING JOBS ARE LISTED BELOW: *(ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT). (CHEFS). (CLEANER). (COMPUTER OPERATORS). *(DEPUTY MANAGER).(DRIVERS MEDICAL). (ATTENDANT). (RECEPTIONIST RESERVATION). *(DESK SALES IN THE BAR).(CHIEF SECURITY). (ENGINEERS). (WAITER ADMINISTRATOR). *(HOUSE KEEPING). (SALES EXECUTIVE). (EXECUTIVE HOUSE KEEPER). *(ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE). (HOUSEKEEPER). FRONT OFFICE .. ETC. E-MAIL YOUR C.V/RESUME TO : tonyjoesseafoodplac@acmilan.com.cn ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES...

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.Director Airport Inspection Officer United Nations.

Scam emails from MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.   < service@hondasai4.com > Thanks, How are you doing today?  Hope you are doing very fine? I am newly transferred from the London Heathrow International Airport United Kingdom to Will Rogers World Airport here in the United States of America for an important official inspection duty.  During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned Metal Trunk boxes. The details of the consignment boxes including your name the official documents from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.  Please note that I have paid for all the necessary needed legal documentation charges on your behalf and will be delivery your consignment boxes to your contact address by tomorrow evening. But I will share it 75% to you and 25% to me.   Please your current contact address, Full Name, Telephone Number, and your nearest local airport are highly needed to avoid delay in locating you upon my arrival a...

Fake mail from Mrs. Marline Ambrose

Mrs. Marline Ambrose  <lorenzo.garavaglia@alice.it> Attn. Please We have last month of April, 2017 received a payment credit instruction from the federal Government of Royal Kingdom of Benin Republic to credit your account with your contract payment which is in the custody of our reserve Bank account here in Benin Republic. This is to notify you that your funds $3.7Million United State Dollars has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds directly to your nominated bank account Because we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service Via United Parcel Security Shipping Company. Be inform that your funds have been package as consignment box and deposited in the custody of UPS United Parcel Services head office here in Benin Republic for immediate delivery to your Home address, The reason why UPS is ...